We are proud to announce that the So What? podcast is preparing to launch Fall 2018.
Here’s a taste of what we’ve got in the works:
- An interview with a MLIS research team on their process and findings regarding LGBTQ+ children’s books in library collections in Ontario.
- An interview with Emma Cross, a librarian at Carleton University, about cataloguing games.
- An interview with Dr. Melissa Adler regarding her ongoing research project tackling the universalist assumptions baked into the Library of Congress system following from Jefferson’s cataloguing scheme.
- An interview about internet trolls (the good and the not-so-good) with PhD candidate Yimin Chen.
- A meandering discussion on how we conceptualize aging with PhD candidates Jennifer Opoku and Alex Mayhew.
- A mini-series on information management in role playing games
- An episode about the (relatively) new Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA) with a focus on the work they are doing on Indigenous issues.
If any of this appeals to you, you can find us on Soundcloud, iTunes, or on this here website to keep up to date with episodes and news.
Inquiries and episode recommendations are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.